Monday, May 3, 2010

Progress

I've finally got the Seiuchin Kata memorized. I was comparing it to the Seisan Kata, and noticed that the Seiuchin Kata is actually quite a bit shorter than the Seisan Kata, and yet, seems a lot more complex. I'm sure that as I practice it, there will come a great deal more refinement in my technique. At Saturday's class, I ran through it over and over again...

Speaking of Saturday's class, belt testing was being conducted. One brown-belt was testing for black-belt, and another brown-belt was testing for brown-belt with black stripe. I hope they did well... The weather was really nasty, and my daughter was complaining that she was hungry, so we left before testing was concluded. I think a girl from the kids' class was testing for her yellow-belt, too.

Couple of bizarre dreams, last night. Still pondering what they might mean...

First day back to work after a week of scuba diving in Cozumel, Mexico. What a great vacation! I'm tanned, mosquito-bit, and relaxed...

No comments:

Post a Comment